1855 GUM ButlerWeave® Wax Mint Floss 60 YD
GUM ButlerWeave® is a uniquely woven wax floss designed to remove dental plaque from areas between the teeth most commonly missed by toothbrushing alone. If dental plaque is not removed frequently it can cause inflammation of the gums and lead to gum disease.
Available in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia
Share with your friends:
- GUM® ButlerWeave® is a strong, smooth, shred-resistant dental wax floss that reaches between the teeth and under the gumline. Between-teeth cleaning is recommended by dentists and dental hygienists to remove the dental plaque that toothbrushes alone cannot reach–between the teeth.
- GUM® ButlerWeave® dental wax floss has been evaluated by dentists in clinical studies and is scientifically proven to reduce gingivitis and bleeding.* Woven floss is particularly helpful in situations where the fibers of normal floss shred in tight spaces between the teeth and over rough surfaces of teeth or dental restorations.
- GUM® ButlerWeave® is waxed with mint flavor. Wax provides lubrication and enables the floss to glide easily over the tooth surfaces, while the gentle mint flavor helps give that fresh and clean sensation.
Clean between the teeth with GUM® ButlerWeave® dental floss or an interdental brush at least once per day to remove dental plaque from areas not reached by toothbrushing alone and where tooth decay and gum disease often occur! *Data on file.Unique woven floss effectively removes plaque between teeth and below the gum line.
Q: What is GUM Butlerweave?
GUM ButlerWeave® is a uniquely designed dental floss to remove dental plaque from areas between the teeth most commonly missed by tooth brushing alone. It is strong, smooth and shred-resistant, and it reaches between the teeth and under the gum line. It is also waxed with mint flavor. Wax provides lubrication and enables the floss to glide easily over the tooth surfaces, while the gentle mint flavor helps give that fresh and clean sensation.
Q: What is the right way of flossing your teeth
- Starting with about 18 inches of floss, wind most of the floss around each middle finger, leaving an inch or two of wax floss to work with.
- Holding the floss tautly between your thumbs and index fingers, slide it gently up-and-down between your teeth.
- Gently curve the wax floss around the base of each tooth, making sure you go beneath the gum line. Never snap or force the floss, as this may cut or bruise delicate gum tissue.
- Use clean sections of floss as you move from tooth to tooth.
- To remove the floss, use the same back-and-forth motion to bring the floss up and away from the teeth.
Q: How often should we floss our teeth?
Dentists recommend flossing your teeth once a day. You can wax floss either before or after brushing teeth and it is easy to carry, easy to use, and designed to be safe for both your teeth and gums
- RECOMMENDED BY DENTAL PROFESSIONALS.
- SHRED-RESISTANT FLOSS – Unique interlacing process produces a strong, smooth, shred-resistant floss.
- IDEAL FOR TRAVEL – Convenient travel size.
- CLINICALLY PROVEN – Clinically proven to reduce gingivitis and bleeding.*
- ALSO AVAILABLE IN PACKAGE OF ONE 4 YD. TRAVEL TUB.
*Data on file.