2000 GUM EEZ-THRU Floss 40m
GUM® Eez-Thru® floss is coated with a non-stick surface so that it easily slides between tightly spaced teeth and below the gumline to reach the dental plaque. If dental plaque is not removed frequently it can cause inflammation of the gums and lead to gum disease.
Available in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia
Share with your friends:
- GUM® Eez-Thru® is a monofilament made from PTFE, the common non-stick material that creates a satin-like finish that is extremely soft and gentle and also shred-resistant.
- GUM® Eez-Thru® floss is particularly effective in very tight contacts between teeth and where regular floss may drag over rough surfaces of teeth or restorations. With a non-stick surface, the floss easily slides into position under the gumline and then can easily pass over the tooth surface to remove the dental plaque. Between-teeth cleaning is recommended by dentists and dental hygienists to remove the dental plaque that toothbrushes alone cannot reach–between the teeth.
Clean between the teeth with GUM® Eez-Thru® floss or an interdental brush at least once per day to remove dental plaque from areas not reached by toothbrushing alone and where tooth decay and gum disease often occur!
- RECOMMENDED BY DENTAL PROFESSIONALS – Flossing removes plaque not reached by toothbrushing alone.
- SLIDES BETWEEN THE TIGHTEST CONTACTS – Satin-like finish of the PTFE provides non-stick lubrication for easy sliding through even the tightest contacts.
- SHRED-RESISTANT CLEANING POWER – The monofilament design is shred-resistant and slides easily between the teeth and under the gums to remove plaque between teeth and below the gumline.
- Also Available in package of 4 YD Travel Tub.