605 GUM Proxabrush® Classic Handle
Clinically proven plaque removal with the Proxabrush® Handle and Refill System. Patented design to easily and securely load brushes. Antibacterial bristles keep brush free of germs. Dual ended to hold more than one size of refill.*
Our unique Proxabrush® Handle & Refill System has been designed to simplify cleaning between your teeth. Interdental cleaning is very important. Plaque and food particles can easily accumulate in the spaces between teeth, and this can eventually lead to gum disease.
Comfortable and easy to hold, the GUM® Proxabrush® Handle & Refill System enables you to clean parts of your mouth that a regular toothbrush cannot.
The brush heads can be replaced quickly and easily. We recommend replacing them every week.
Available in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia
Share with your friends:
- Improved plaque removal with the new triangular bristle structure and design, scientifically proven to remove up to 25% more plaque than standard rounded bristles.
- Coated, rounded wire for more comfort and to protect the gums
- Bristles feature antibacterial protection and a protective cap to keep the brush clean between uses
- Brush heads can be replaced quickly and easily
- Available in 4 different sizes to fit all types of interdental spaces.
- FOUR Convenient SIZES of Refill brush- Ultra Tight, Tight, Moderate and Wide sizes to meet all tooth space needs.
- Patented ANTIBACTERIAL Bristle Protection.
Bristles incorporate a patented antibacterial agent for continuous bristle protection during the recommended life of the brush. Bacterial growth that may affect the bristles is inhibited. The agent in the bristles does not protect against disease. As always, rinse your brush after use.Bacterial growth is inhibited and bristles stay cleaner between uses.
- COATED-WIRE Protection – Nylon coating will not scratch implants or cause galvanic shock.
- Ideal for cleaning between braces, bridges, crowns, implants (moderate and wide), orthodontics and hard-to-reach spaces.