GUM Proxabrush® Trav-ler®
Did you know that gum disease usually begins in the spaces between the teeth? That’s why it is extremely important to clean these areas – but a regular toothbrush is not enough.
Based on scientific research, we have developed an innovative interdental brush specifically designed to provide maximum comfort and effectiveness. Use your GUM® Trav-ler® at least once a day, preferably after dinner, to keep your mouth clean and healthy.
Compact and easy-to-use, this versatile brush can also be used if you have implants, orthodontic appliances, or bridges.
Available in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia
Share with your friends:
- Improved plaque removal with the new triangular bristle structure and design, scientifically proven to remove up to 25% more plaque than standard rounded bristles.
- Coated, rounded wire for more comfort and to protect the gums
- Bristles feature antibacterial protection and a protective cap to keep the brush clean between uses
- Ergonomic, non-slip handle for maximum comfort and control
- Handle with a rounded hourglass shape for comfortable and versatile finger placement
- Bendable neck to reach back teeth easily
- Includes hygiene cap
- Available in 9 different sizes to fit all types of interdental spaces.
- Patented TRIANGULAR Bristles – Removes 25% more plaque as compared to conventional round bristles
- Patented ANTIBACTERIAL Bristle Protection – Bristles incorporate a patented antibacterial agent for continuous bristle protection during the recommended life of the brush. Bacterial growth that may affect the bristles is inhibited. The agent in the bristles does not protect against disease. As always, rinse your brush after use. Bacterial growth is inhibited and bristles stay cleaner between uses.
- Available in 9 different sizes