540 GUM Fine Floss 200 YD Unwaxed
GUM Fine Floss is designed to remove dental plaque from areas between the teeth most commonly missed by toothbrushing alone. If dental plaque is not removed frequently it can cause inflammation of the gums and lead to gum disease.
Shred-resistant and helps to clean between teeth and below the gumline.
Available in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia
Share with your friends:
- GUM® Fine Floss has been evaluated by dentists in clinical studies and is clinically proven to reduce gingivitis and bleeding.* Fine Floss is particularly helpful in situations where the teeth are tightly positioned together and other heavier floss is difficult to insert between the teeth and cannot easily reach beneath the tooth contacts and down to the gums.
- GUM Fine Floss is available in waxed, mint-waxed and unwaxed types to meet individual preferences and help make between-teeth-cleaning more enjoyable and healthful. Wax provides lubrication and enables the floss to glide easily over the tooth surfaces, while the gentle mint flavor helps give that fresh and clean sensation.
Clean between the teeth with GUM® Fine Floss or an interdental brush at least once per day to remove dental plaque from areas not reached by toothbrushing alone and where tooth decay and gum disease often occur!
*Data on file.
- RECOMMENDED BY DENTAL PROFESSIONALS – Flossing removes plaque not reached by toothbrushing alone.
- CLINICALLY PROVEN – Clinically proven to reduce gingivitis and bleeding.
- SLIDES BETWEEN THE TIGHTEST CONTACTS – Fine construction for easy sliding through even the tightest contacts.
- SHRED-RESISTANT CLEANING POWER – Designed to reduce shredding and remove plaque between-teeth and below the gumline.