GUM Mouthwash for Children
LONG LASTING protection against cavity causing bacteria.
Contains Cetylpyridium Chloride(CPC) that effectively kills bacteria causing plaque & cavities.
- Children aged 6 years or older
- Children who are susceptible to cavities or who wants to prevent early caries
- Children who love to eat or drink sweets
Available in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand
Share with your friends:
- Contains Cetylpyridinium Chloride (CPC) for LONG LASTING* protection against cavity causing bacteria
Cetylpyridinium Chloride (CPC) structure
CPC is a cationic quaternary ammonium compound used as an antiseptic that effectively kills bacteria causing plaque and cavities.
*With regular use
- Eliminates bacteria even in hard to reach places
Brushing alone is not sufficient to remove all bacteria in the mouth. Dental rinse helps to control bacteria growth in the places that are difficult to reach using tooth-brushing alone.
- Fruit-Mint Flavour and Alcohol free formula
G·U·M Mouthwash for Children is formulated using a Fruit-Mint flavour which is well liked by children. It does not contain alcohol and therefore does not cause the burning sensation when used.
- Made in Japan
This mouthwash is made in Japan with stringent quality control to provide superior quality.
- Available in 250ml and 80ml
- Rinse thoroughly for 20 seconds with 10ml (1/2 cap) and then spit out. Do not swallow.
- Preferably use after brushing teeth
- Recommended for children aged 6 or older. Children aged 6 or below should use under adult supervision.